Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cindy the Legal Eagle

Cindy is our Office Assistant here at Boulevard. She is incredible at her job but she is even more awesome as a person. Having spent two years working with Cindy I am confident that her failure to strangle me for my Office nonsense and fooling around is a sure sign of her complete and total awesome-ness. Everyone here loves Cindy! But today was Cindy's last day.

Cindy is headed to Law School. She has sold her home, rented an Apartment and is moving. While I am certainly bummed at Cindy's departure I am excited for what will happen next in her life. Changes like those Cindy is undertaking are scary no matter how strong one's conviction and determination is to make them. I remember the first 3 hours on the road from California to Kentucky as I made my move to start Seminary. I was petrified but I was also certain that what I was doing was right. I got to believe that is or soon will be a common expereince between Cindy and I.

Cindy is going to be a killer lawyer - a true Legal Eagle. Cindy is going to crush law school. Cindy is going to be missed.

Good luck!

1 comment:

wwgirl said...

Thanks Brett! It was truly a pleasure working with and getting to know you. I will miss my job at Boulevard - I always had so much fun with all the staff. I will keep everyone posted as to my school progress.

Cindy