Monday, July 20, 2009

The Ball has been dropped

I had all these ambitious plans to write VBS updates as well as my standard posts but as you can see that didn't happen. Sorry about that...my bad.

I will be catching up with work today and tomorrow so you can expect the ol' blog to reflect my Coffee-fueled productivity.

In the mean time here are some bullets...
  • VBS had 46 kids and it was awesome. Thanks to all the hard workers
  • The Boulevard Kickball team is just about full and games begin Aug 9
  • I am preaching this week on Luke 4:14-30 which is the well know "you can't be a prophet in your home town" description of Jesus preaching in his old neighborhood
  • Men's Prayer Breakfast is Wednesday @ 7:00...if you are looking for me Wednesday AM, I will be here @ 5:30 AM.
Some teasers to be sure. Hope all is well and I will be back on track tomorrow.

No comments: