Monday, April 11, 2011

It's Official

Yesterday, April 10th I was officially voted in/accepted/etc. as the next Pastor of The Presbyterian Church of Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania - home of Groundhog Day. It was an exciting, terrifying, incredible, humbling experience that left me without words (something of a rarity).

While Boulevard Presbyterian Church has known about my departure for sometime, I have waited to make it "Facebook Official" until this one hurdle has passed. I am thankful now to share this joy with all who will hear.

My last Sunday here at Boulevard Presbyterian Church will be this approaching Sunday, April 17th aka. Palm Sunday. At that point, I will stop blogging under the Boulevard Presbyterian Church blog where you are currently reading this. When a new online home is settled, I will make sure to let you know.

Peace and thank you for the support.

No comments: